The Environmental Restoration Department (ERD) executes DOE and LLNL programs for environmental remediation, environmental characterization and monitoring. ERD also researches, develops, and applies environmental technologies for the DOE Long-Term Stewardship program, other sponsors, and other LLNL programs.
- Execute DOE programs for environmental remediation, characterization, and monitoring.
- Research, develop, and apply environmental technologies for the DOE/NNSA Long-Term Stewardship program, other sponsors, and LLNL programs.
- Safety in how we plan and perform our work
- Integrity in professional and personal interactions
- Teamwork to better accomplish DOE and program goals
- Open Communications throughout the organization
- Accountability to our sponsors, customers, and each other
- Environmental Sustainability for responsible stewardship